Hardware and Software updates are now all released on GitHub:
- The code is written using open-source Arduino software, and uses its LiquidCrystal, EEPROM, and Time libraries.
- The Ethernet code is based on JeeLabs EtherCard library.
- The structure of the website and build instructions are inspired by Ladyada’s website
- The scheduling webpage design is based on Tuxgraphics PoolTimer software.
- The ATmega328 bootloader uses Optiboot.
- The USBtiny ISP programmer is courtesy of this blog post by Tequals0.
- The hardware design referenced this article: Building Intelligent, Web-based Control Systems, published by Milligan and Coffin in 1998.
- The OpenSprinkler logo is courtesy of Nathan Johnson.
Unless noted otherwise, content on this site is published under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License.